November 16, 2010
1. My thoughtful sister-in-law offered to take the two older kiddos for the morning, and I am chillaxing with my little babe. There is just nothing sweeter than a tiny little newborn! I wish I could bottle up her baby smells and little squeaks and noises. I just can’t get enough of her!
2. The Nate Berkus Show. Love, love, love. I have an appointment with him every day at 2pm. Although lately, I sleep through most of it. The after effects of having a week old baby. What’s so great about the show is that he features a lot of blogs I read like Brooklyn Limestone and Thrifty Decor Chick.
3. One of the best things about having a baby is having meals given to us by our family and friends! Cooking is NOT my thing, so I am feeling so spoiled right now! And the food is GOOD!! Much better than I usually make. So, yeah, this is working out quite well for me.
4. Presidential Head Chia Pets. Have you seen the tv ads for these? Is this a joke?
Can you imagine someone actually buying this?? Oh my word, I have no words.
5. Getting ready to go anywhere with 3 kiddos takes forever. Especially if you have a baby who takes forever to eat! It’s not like we’ve gone out much yet, so I haven’t experienced it too much yet. But, wow, it’s something to get used to!
6. I cannot wait until Thanksgiving!! It’s my favorite holiday because it pretty much just involves food and family. Our moms make the best food for the holiday and my mouth is watering right now just thinking about it! And my favorite cousin Miriam and her family are coming to visit from Ohio and we have so much fun together! She like the big sister I never had. And we always have a craft day, which of course is right up my alley.
7. On first outing by myself last Saturday, I went to the craft store. Are you surprised?? Well, you shouldn’t be.
And that’s all for now.
I created this super easy large photo for literally less than $5. How crazy is that? Want to know how I did it? Here'...
When we renovated our kitchen, I decided to give our old kitchen table and chairs a makeover. I don't have a photo of...
These DIY paper bags are so cute, and I wanted to share how I made them. It's a different and fun way to use as a con...
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …