August 11, 2008
1. My wardrobe changes according to the amount of clothing in my “to-be-ironed” basket. Right now it’s full of my capris and pants, so that means I’m wearing mostly skirts. It’s a good news/bad new situation – good news is that at least I don’t have to run around town with nothing on. Bad news is that I have to shave more often. And who wants to do that?
2. Little girlie eats her baby lotion. Is that gross? I wonder if it tastes good. (no, I’m not adventurous enough to try it)
3. Oh, and she is having eye muscle surgery on both eyes on Friday because of a condition she has called Strabismus. Between the two of us, we have 4 doctor appointments this week. Yuk.
4. The Office finally starts again on September 25. The wait is almost unbearable.
5. Hubs and I are planning a vacation to San Francisco, Napa Valley, Carmel, and Big Sur in September. And I cannot wait!! The two of us haven’t gone on vacation since we went to Europe four years ago. We thought we’d better go before the next little munchkin comes along. Although, I must admit, I am dreading leaving Avery for a week! She is going to stay with her grammys and you better believe, she is going to be one spoiled kid when we get back!
***If you’ve been to the area, please give me suggestions on what to see while we’re there!
6. I wish I would like to drink coffee. It just seems so cool. But tastes so horrid to me.
7. I watched the Olympics late last night and saw the relay where the US swim team won by a super-close margin. It was awesome! And I am so impressed with them, really. But why do all swimmers have such thick necks? Is it their genes? Is it their muscles? I hope I didn’t just offend you if you are a swimmer with a thick neck. I was just wondering.
8. Have you heard that Bernie Mac just died? From pneumonia. Wow, that’s weird. I’m on the cutting edge of breaking celebrity news. Stay tuned.
9. This weekend I watched The Painted Veil and it is now one of my favorite movies. It is so, so good! Sad and a bit slow but really powerful. A must-see for sure.
10. I have my next ultrasound in a couple of weeks and I am so excited to find out if we’re having a boy or a girl! It’s like waiting to open my Christmas present!
So, I guess that’s it for now. Hopefully I didn’t bore you out of your mind with my pointless ramblings!
We are delighted to offer custom creations for your home, including family name signs, scriptures of significance, or...
I love seeing photos of our signs in your homes! I am always so honored that our signs can be a part of your families...
I am always looking for a personal and meaningful gift to give to family and friends, and I love these handwriting si...
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …