February 29, 2008
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. “My Fair Lady”
2. “What About Bob” – random, I know. I just love it.
3. “The Sound of Music”
4. “Roman Holiday”
Four places I have lived:
1. Sugar Creek, Ohio
2. New Holland, Pennsylvania
3. Reamstown, Pennsylvania
4. That’s it!
Four TV shows I watch:
Four Places I have been:
Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Seafood: Shrimp, lobster, scallops, clams, yum!
3. Triple Chocolate Cake
4. My mom’s Thanksgiving dinner
Four Places I’d rather be right now:
1. Hanging out with our friends Kent & Sheila
2. Shopping with my cousin Miriam
3. Relaxing at my parents’ beach house
4. Eating pastries at a little cafe in Paris
Four things I look forward to:
1. Sum, sum, summertime!!
2. Working outside in my flower gardens
3. Adding another baby to our family (hopefully someday)
Happy New Year friends! . Our Christmas decorations came down the day after Christmas (if I'm honest, some of it ca...
We have been very busy over this Christmas season, and there have been lots of beautiful signs leaving our studio and...
I'm showing more of my Christmasified house today! This is the mudroom/entryway in the back of the house. I am so tha...
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …