February 29, 2008
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. “My Fair Lady”
2. “What About Bob” – random, I know. I just love it.
3. “The Sound of Music”
4. “Roman Holiday”
Four places I have lived:
1. Sugar Creek, Ohio
2. New Holland, Pennsylvania
3. Reamstown, Pennsylvania
4. That’s it!
Four TV shows I watch:
Four Places I have been:
Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Seafood: Shrimp, lobster, scallops, clams, yum!
3. Triple Chocolate Cake
4. My mom’s Thanksgiving dinner
Four Places I’d rather be right now:
1. Hanging out with our friends Kent & Sheila
2. Shopping with my cousin Miriam
3. Relaxing at my parents’ beach house
4. Eating pastries at a little cafe in Paris
Four things I look forward to:
1. Sum, sum, summertime!!
2. Working outside in my flower gardens
3. Adding another baby to our family (hopefully someday)
This summer has been filled with a lot of interesting work projects and below are some of the most recent custom sign...
For a very limited time, I have landscape canvas paintings available in the shop! I most likely won't paint more unti...
I created this super easy large photo for literally less than $5. How crazy is that? Want to know how I did it? Here'...
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …