Huh, where to begin??
1. I’m an “all or nothing” type of girl. If I know I’m not good at something, I will not even bother to touch it. However, if it’s something I like, I go into it full force, headlong, not stopping to think as much as I should. This is especially true of decorating projects…just ask hubs. Oh, boy, do I get in trouble for this.
2. I don’t remember books I’ve read or movies I’ve seen. Seriously, you could ask me about it a week after I’ve read or watched it, and I won’t remember the plot, characters, whatever. That’s why I enjoy reading books over and over.
3. I’ve had a long-time obsession with “I Love Lucy”. I know, lame, but I could watch episodes for days at a time. Lucy just CRACKS me up! Even after the 20th time I’ve seen it. So funny.4. I HATE local news. With a passion. It is SO depressing and negative. Although I’ve always wanted to be an anchorwoman. I think mostly because I was just so annoyed with the ones I watched and thought that anyone, even I, could do a better job. Am I too critical?
5. I’m a clutz. I’m constantly bumping into things and getting black and blue marks. I think it’s because I’m always in a hurry to get things accomplished that I don’t focus on what I’m doing at the moment.
4. I love office supplies. Nothing gets my heart beating like a fresh stack of paper, post-it notes, organizing bins, and writing utensils. I could spend the day at Staples and it would be a good day for me. I should totally work there.
5. Gas stations creep me out. I hate pumping gas and always wait till the very last minute. Maybe that’s why I’ve run out of gas probably about 5 times in the past several years. (well, don’t blame it all on me – I don’t think the gas gauge works right in my car…it can’t all be MY fault)
6. Phones are my enemy. I don’t know why but I dread answering the phone when it rings, and I’m so bad at returning people’s phone calls. Even if it’s a good friend that I want to talk to, I just hate talking on the phone. Weird.
7. I’m a very private person, so this blog-thing is pretty stretching for me. But it’s a good thing. I need to be stretched sometimes.
8. I enjoy housekeeping. I really do. I like taking care of my baby and my hubby. Making sure the house is clean and organized, laundry is folded and put away, dinner is ready when hubs gets home, making our house a comfortable, welcoming home. All that. I’m striving to be a Prov. 31 type of girl…“Her children respect and bless her; her husband joins in with words of praise: “Many women have done wonderful things, but you’ve outclassed them all!” Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades. The woman to be admired and praised is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God.”