Wrapping up the week
Exactly one month until moving day!! It’s been a little bit crazy around here, but we are excited and for the most part are ready for the challenge. It is exciting but also overwhelming to think about everything we will need to do in the next few months! We found amazing buyers for our home who happen to love the house as much as we do. What a blessing that has been.
School is in full swing, and we have all adjusted pretty well this year. The littles and I have been going on lots of bike rides while the older two are in school, and we love it. It’s been a great way to get out of the house. It’s been really hot and dry around here, and although I don’t want summer to end, I am ready for cooler weather. Sweaters, boots, and scarves, here we come!
Some links you may want to check out…
- This at-home letterpress looks really fun. It has my wheels turning.
- Need a good laugh? Watch this video.
- I ordered two of these cute tops on clearance from Target this week.
- I’m going crazy on Pinterest lately. See my latest favs here.
- Elementary is my latest favorite show on Hulu.